Sunday, October 11, 2020

Paranormal Caught on Camera (Television Show, 2019)

 October Challenge Day 11:

If you're new to Horror Habit this might be a good time to stress what a paranormal fan I am - like, it might be a problem. Just check out my Paranormal TV and Documentary list. So it shouldn't be much of a surprise that I'm about to gush some love for:

Paranormal Caught On Camera


Now, I totally understand that some people just - flat out - don't believe in the paranormal. That's fine and don't watch this show, it's not created for you. This show was created to showcase a curated collection of baffling things caught on film. Meaning, if you're a fan of the paranormal or just enjoy wild videos - this show is for you because FUN!

I love this show. Love, love, love it  - even if some of the videos appear a little goofy or straight out faked - I don't care. I really don't care. It's wild fun and that is the point. Something many of the user reviewers on IMDB don't seem to understand. In fact, I think to fully appreciate any paranormal story there requires some suspension of disbelief. Just embrace the mystery and roll with it.

Here we have a collection of paranormal investigators reviewing videos submitted to submitparanormal@gmail.com. There is an abundance of:

Ghosts
Demons
Aliens
More Aliens
More Ghosts
Cryptids
SO MANY DIFFERENT CRYPTIDS
SO SO SO MANY DIFFERENT CRYPTIDS

For example, here's a news report on one of the videos submitted. This one still slays and baffles me. WTAF is that?!?!?

I'm particularly a fan of when we get to hear directly from the people who submitted the videos, it shows some authenticity and you often get a little more background and context for the video seen. 

While there are plenty of ghosts and ghouls galore in these videos, there are also some things that are truly baffling. Like this baby getting out of the crib. I don't know what's going on here but it's terrifying. 

In all, this is binge worthy entertainment for your lazy weekend afternoons. You might even learn new things, like me. I had no idea a collection of UFOs was called an armada, or the excitement of learning about the ghosts and creatures of other cultures. And of course, all of the spooky places! I had never heard of Hales Bar Dam but damn, this place is super spooky!

FUN FUN FUN FUN STUFF

It's fun folks, remember how to have fun? I know times are tough right now but there's still some room for fun.

This TV series is available on the Travel Channel. I don't have cable so I'm watching it on Philo. I love paranormal videos and I also love Philo. I LOVE Philo, in fact my love for it deserves a post of its own! Check it out of you're looking to cut your cable. 

Pairs with junk food and total laziness OR have it on in the background while doing chores. Best watched when you're ready to binge something new.

2 comments:

  1. I'm having a hard time now finding the video of the Pyramid UFO/UAP over the Pentagon as seen on Paranormal Caught on Camera. You can see the same craft over Moscow on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's synchronicity that you mention this, and I see it just after watching the episode. Hopefully HH will read this. But the triangle was soooooo easy to debunk. High, light clouds, and some clown with a big spotlight Ala "Bat-signal" Just too easy.` What got me was "mangoatbaby". That "should" have been obvious. Politely speaking, it was an act of bestiality that slipped by the usual protestations of Mother Nature. That "thing" was little more than a horrible genetic mutation. I do prey that it or it's mother didn't suffer. The guy? I hope he got a nuclear variant of Syphilis!

      Delete