Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Cabin in the Woods (Television Show, 2024)

October Challenge Day 12

I was hesitant about this true crime show at first - seemed like it might be a bit cheeky. Nope. 

Let's talk about:




Not to be confused with the cheeky Cabin in the Woods movie, this television show goes into the grisly details of people who have been murdered in: A cabin in the woods. 

I'm still not entirely sold on this title but this show does a good job of humanizing the victims of these terrible, terrible crimes. And they are wildly horrifying crimes!

Fellow true crime junkies will certainly enjoy this show, and probably will be shocked that these people's stories have never been heard before (at least I never heard of these crimes before). 

At the time of my writing this there have only been 5 episodes so far (so note that), and I'm looking forward to seeing more episodes. 

As with all true crime, these stories make me simultaneously sad and horrified. Why are people so awful? There's an extra shudder at the remoteness of these crimes. The fear, the isolation, the harm.

Rest in peace, victims, the families, and loved ones. I take these viewings seriously and take the caution and advice.

I watched this show on HBO Max, or use the Find It! Watch It! links on Horror Habit's side bar to see where else you can find this soul shuddering series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment