Sunday, October 13, 2024

Werewolf (1995)

October Challenge Day 8


Well.  So my quest for a quality werewolf films continues.... 

Let's talk about:




So werewolf films are hard. I get it. They ... even on the surface, are silly. But when you really dig into the history and role this monster plays across all humanity and history, it should be the most frightening thing. 

Yet, here we are. With another ho hum werewolf film.

Here we have the story - and even opening scenes - of a white man beating an indigenous person after they unearthed a werewolf skeleton. 

Off to a terrible start.

This film is working on a different trope in that the werewolf is also part of a scientific experience gone wrong? I think?

It got so silly for me that I made a TikTok video about it. 


https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFudSS8u/


I can't say I liked this film. I can say I was entertained though. It ... was ... something. 

I rented this film from Scarecrow Video or use the Find It! Watch It! links on Horror Habit's side bar to see where else you can find this .... movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment