Sunday, October 17, 2021

Tales of the Dim (2015)

 October Challenge Day 17

I was browsing some of the more obscure channels on my Roku TV when I stumbled upon this animated gem: 

Tales of the Dim


It was difficult to find much history behind this series, but it was my introduction Frank Sudol's goretastic work. 

Here we have a collection of animated short stories, drenched in blood and guts, where everyone dies horribly. Simple, bloody, I loved it.

The very first episode was a little odd (mostly in the sound effects) but it seemed by episode two things are rolling and the director, actor, animator, and producer of the show - that is Sudol - had a rhythm that I was truly enjoying. 

Gross, gross, gross - funny - gross animation. 

It seems these cartoons started as an internet series but now it can be seen on at least a Roku TV! I love this little collection, and it's perfect for a weekend afternoon break. 

I watched this on the Midnight Pulp channel, or use the Find It! Watch It! links on Horror Habit's side bar to see where else you can find this nonsensically gory show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment