Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Freakshow (1995)

October Challenge Day 9

Oh my goodness. I had a ton of fun with this one!! Lolololololo. It was just too much. Let's take a look at the hilarity that is:

Freakshow



Not expecting much at all, I had popped this movie in and walked out of the room for sec, just letting it play - and that's when I overheard someone say from the TV: "I am the Freak Master!!" and I booked it back out into the living room as fast as I could to see who would shout such a wildly entertaining statement. 

Well, it was none other than Gunnar Hansen (aka Leatherface). OH WHAT DELIGHT!

Here we have the classic tale of a couple of teenagers getting a little life lesson in the form of an anthology from the spooky Freak Master! 

FREAK MASTER!

We have a little mummy action, a little werewolf mania, some witchy bizness - you name it. This movie is not good but it's so damn wildly entertaining! I watched it twice! TWICE! It's just a perfect afternoon film to to have on in the background while do you do chores. Or, if you're like me, watch it later at night when you're paying more attention and just laughing your butt off, waiting for a pizza delivery.

Wild, wildly amusing movie! Hahahaha! I will recommend it, every time.

Best watched in your favorite mid '90s attire. Pairs with just about everything! Bonus if you bust out the jellied preserves. 

I rented this film from Scarecrow Video or use the Find It! Watch It! links on Horror Habit's side bar to see where else you can find this remarkable(ly silly) film.

No comments:

Post a Comment