Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Nightmare at the End of the Hall (2008)

October Challenge Day 15

Oh, bring me all the Lifetime made-for-TV movies! They are just the best for lazy Sunday afternoons! Let's take a look at: 



Be still my adorable little heart. 

Here we have the story of a woman who returns to her high school boarding school, now as a teacher, and encounters what she believes is the vengeful spirit of her high school best friend who committed suicide there, years earlier. 

Is there a ghost? Is she out for revenge? Was there a betrayal? Did her friend commit suicide? You just get all snug in those blankets, grab a warm drink, and Find Out!!

This is pretty much all you need to know about this little charmer. It brought back so many memories of when my friend and I would gather at my place on Friday nights to catch the latest episode of Ghost Whisperer

Oh how I miss those days! Her and I would be crying our eyes out at the end of every episode - clutching our glasses of wine, cross-legged on the couch, and being a beautiful mess together!

God, I miss those days.

This film is pretty much that. It's fun, it's light, it's great for folks who are not entirely into horror but want a little spooky story. So grab your bestie, grab your drinks and Girl Dinners, get all cozy, and prepare to bond like you're in a girl's bathroom at a club/bar late at night and you just overheard someone was crying in the the stall next to you.

I watched this film on my Philo or use the Find It! Watch It! links to see where else you can find this absolute charmer of a Lifetime film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment