Tuesday, December 25, 2012

An American Haunting (2005)

This movie kinda blew my mind a little bit.

An American Haunting didn't get the greatest of reviews. I don't know why - perhaps those reviewers weren't paying attention to the underlying story (which I believe is fairly well addressed at the end).


I've read a lot of stories about the Bell Witch and not one of them brought to light a potential reason for the paranormal activity like this movie did. If you a paranormal fan or researcher, I highly recommend this movie.  If you're gathering a bunch of lady friends over for movie night, I highly recommend this movie. If you're gathering a bunch of guys over for a movie night - this film may or may not have the same impact.

Great film for potentially opening up difficult personal doors for internal or group conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment