Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Howling (1981)

I just recently saw this film. Over 30 years after The Howling was made I finally saw this horror classic. I have no idea why it took me so long to see it, as I agree with the Los Angeles Magazine that it is "One of the best werewolf movies ever made!".


Nearly everything about this movie was a surprise to me. From the opening scene to the last few moments, I sat shocked at the creativity of the plot, the effects, and the characters.

If you are like me and haven't watched this film because of absolutely no good reason whatsoever, then now is the time to watch it, with or without friends, day or night. If you've not watched this film because you don't like horror movies then fine, that's cool and all but what are you doing reading this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment