Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Haunting In Connecticut (2009)

The Haunting In Connecticut is a movie based on the real-life experiences relayed in an hour and half long episode of Discovery Channel's A Haunting series.

The Discovery Channel's episode scared me so much (So Much!) that I went to see this Hollywood version just to wash the memory of the television version out of my head. As hoped, the Hollywood version was so mild, washed-out, and full of fluff that it temporarily diluted my memory of the television version.


Not to say that this movie was terrible - it wasn't terrible. It simply wasn't as scary or as realistic as the Discovery Channel's version (yes, I just said that).


If you are looking for a downright scary first account experience of this story then watch the Discovery Channel version. If you want a story that ties up loose ends and has a happy ending then watch the the Hollywood version.

No comments:

Post a Comment