Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Brotherhood Of The Wolf aka Le Pacte Des Loups (2001)

This movie knocked my socks off and then ripped them to shreds.

Brotherhood Of The Wolf is a most excellent French film. Perhaps, at this point, the only one I have thoroughly enjoyed. The opening scene took my breath away. Through the rest of the film I was clapping my hands, covering my eyes, stomping my feet, and a little dumb struck.


There are elements that are over the top - but I wouldn't want it any other way. The film is gory - but not too gory. It has dark humor - but not too much dark humor. Loaded with action, suspense, and horror this movie is a visual and mental adventure waiting to happen to you while you sit comfortably and eat tasty snacks.

Note: Do not watch the English dubbed version. You will not enjoy this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment