Thursday, October 15, 2020

Here Comes Hell (2019)

October Challenge Day 15:  

If you enjoy the spooky house stories from the 1930's and '40's, or the cheesy creature films of the 1950's and 60's, or the Evil Dead movies from the '80s - then do I have a movie for you!

Here Comes Hell


I'm a super fan of all the above movies, so imagine my delight when I saw them all wrapped up into one delightful film! Me when I turned on the film, not knowing what I was instore for, and saw the classic 1940's font and music: 

SQQQEEEEEEEEEE!!!

This film is hilarious - bonkers. It almost felt like I was watching community theater, performed by a fun loving troop. Seriously, it seemed this film was really created with love, laughter, and loads of blood. 

Here we have a group of people meeting at a remote, spooky mansion in what turns out to be the séance to beat all séances. A gore gore bash ensues. 

In what feels like a tribute to the most favorite, inspirational horror films from your youth, this movie takes you on a journey through creative innovation and flat out absurdity. Fun is had by all.

I watched this on Crackle, or use the Find It! Watch It! links on Horror Habit's side bar to locate where else you can find this real tickler of a feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment