Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween! The Red Room Riddle (1983)

The trick-or-treaters are out and about, knocking at the houses all covered in spooky, and while candy bags are being filled the moon is coming out. Time for another Happy Halloween movie!

This one is another treasure for me. I'm willing to bet it's also a treasure for you if you too were an After School Special watcher. Perhaps you only remember the dog bone in the yard, or the the howling cackle of the kid in the mansion. If you do, I know you remember the red room and that it scared you half out of your wits at the time.

I'm not sure if this little gem can be found in video format, but at least the internets have kept it safe! Granted, although the quality is not that great, please sit back and enjoy a childhood spook that quite possibly has haunted the dark corners of your memory for a long time. I present The Red Room Riddle:




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment