Monday, October 14, 2013

Night Of The Demons (1988)

Today was strange.

Weird. Awkward. Good. Bad. Ugly. Useful. Productive. Not productive. Strange.

Seems like a perfect fit for Night Of The Demons. I'm not exactly sure why at the moment, but I'm sure it will all make sense in the end. Did this movie turn into a remake? I'm not sure yet - in fact, I don't care. At this point, I'm looking for straight up entertainment and I think this movie promises to be just that.


I've passed by this movie cover for nearly 15 years (and it scared me every time), it's about time I check it (and research some of it's history) out.

See you spooks all after the show!

Update:

I'm not sure if I'm halfway through the movie or not yet - I sense that I am but it's difficult to say because so far it's a beautiful mess and I had to get some sleep. It seems to follow some similar characteristics as The Evil Dead movies...just throwing that out there.

And I have three favorite quotes so far:

  • "I found it in my mother's closet. She used to be an acid head"
  • "Eat a bowl of f***"
  • "I live  in a nice place, you know, with slip covers on the furniture"

The background/mood music sounds like it belongs with the ABC after school special soundtrack collection.

Oh my oh my. I'll try to finish this lovely up as soon as I can! In the meantime, I enjoyed the beautiful mess and I'm not sure what to do with it but pat it's head and say "So pretty."

No comments:

Post a Comment