Tuesday, October 2, 2012

7 Below (2012)

Ooooh Ho ho! I picked up some goodies at the movie store today! Or at least I hope they are goodies, but I'm getting ahead of myself. I chose some new films I've never heard of and I refuse to research them on the interwebs. I fully understand this could end up either totally wrong or totally right. Who cares. I have beer.

And my husband is cooking stir fry!

The choice for tonight is between movies with the following quotes on the cover : "Evil has found a new home" [yawn] or "The Devil's Backbone With A Hint of Stand By Me" [eyebrow raised, rubs chin].

I'm going for the yawner (7 Below) because it has some really really scary pictures of Val Kilmer on the DVD case. I don't think it's part of his costume...I think that's just his face. Who cares! I have beer and I don't mind Mr. Kilmer.

Tonight's movie pairing will be cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon and Chicken Stir Fry. The cat, Moses Crumb, will have catnip and freak the f*@k out.

So let's see how this goes, shall we? MMmmmm.

Update:

Bah...I'm not sure what happened. So there I was enjoying a FANTASTIC meal snug, ready for a movie on the couch, when suddenly I'm watching a young beautiful woman holding up a car hood and complaining that "...I knew I should have filled up with gas". I fell asleep for a while, woke back up to find that not much had changed in the film. If you are into movies about people doing things you wouldn't do (or say) in real life, then I recommend it. However, please pair movie with lots of whiskey and venison jerky, then sit back in an uncomfortable chair and leave only one lamp on that kinda works sometimes if you wiggle the cord a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment