Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Fields (2011)

Rent one, get one free day at Rain City Video. I strategically picked up eight films. Although they are due in 7 days, I'll find a way to squeeze that 8th film in without late fees. Just watch me.

Tonight's film appears to have won the following awards:

  • Best Director, Eerie Horror Fest 2011
  • Best Feature, Terror Film Festival 2011
  • Best Feature, Buffalo/Niagara Film Festival 2011
  • Official Selection Thriller! Chiller! Film Festival 2011
  • Official Selection Big Apple Film Festival 2011

It also stars Tara Reid...[raised eyebrow] and is apparently based on actual events [two raised eyebrows].

I Can't Wait to see what happens in The Fields!


Tonight's movie pairing will be quiche (nothing else looked good, what?), and Snoqualmie Copperhead American Pale Ale.

Update:

Love it. Lovely, and dare I say, an artistic horror movie. No gore. No creatures. Just a little boy hanging out with his grandparents on a rural farm. You'll laugh with this trio, scream with this trio, and ultimately fall in love with this trio. I want Cloris Leachman to be my new best friend. If you are a hard core, high excitement all the time horror movie fan then this one may bore you. But.... I don't think so. I want to tell everyone to watch this film: Watch This Film, people! In fact, I'm going to watch it again before it has to be returned, and once I get my hand on a copy it will soon be added to my personal collection. LOVED IT. Watch this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment