Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sinister (2012)

Hold the presses! I'm breaking the rules.

Due to time constraints, poor planning on my part, and an overwhelming desire to watch this film. I'm not renting tonight's movie from Rain City Video. Instead, I'm watching tonight's film in the movie theater with my brother.


Tonight's movie is: Sinister. I've heard some people love it, some people hate it. We'll just have to see. To make peace with this rule breaking (and for something to do while I watch for the movie) - I present to you the worse death scene in a movie - ever. You're welcome.




Tonight's movie pairing: Popcorn, hot dog, soda pop.

Update:

Okay, not too bad. There were parts that were quite scary, and then there were parts where my bus ride home this evening was scarier. Overall, a film worth watching if you're looking for a new creepy story about creepy children and creepy inanimate objects.

Seeing as the producers of this film also produced Insidious, my brother and I came up with a few more movie title suggestions for them:
  • Mean
  • Bad Manners
  • Down Right Rude
  • Now That Was Completely Inconsiderate



No comments:

Post a Comment