Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Afterlife Investigations (2011)

October Challenge Day 11:

There are few things *good* about sick days, but at least one thing that can turn out (for better or worse) is clicking on that TV remote, while wasting away on the couch, until you find something interesting.


I'll watch any and all paranormal TV shows without reservations, but this show caught my attention with "Scole Experiment".


The Scole Experiments have apparently been some of the most scrutinized and fantastically documented experiments into the paranormal. Famous for a wide variety of evidence, this little group has also caught the attention of scientists from every field. In all these years, no one has been able to find any form of falsification.

As a fan of the paranormal, I have to tell you, some of the evidence presented in this documentary is so jaw-dropping it's hard to believe that scientists back it up. In all: these experiments have captured some of the most astounding things I've ever seen!

That said, this is a strange, weird, touching little documentary. I wouldn't venture to say this is a documentary to Convince people of the afterlife, so much as it has been created to tell the story of one group that has found some pretty interesting things...

I don't need convincing - this documentary is made for me (paranormal fan looking for more paranormal stuff). I'm adding this to my horror movie list because it poses some interesting topics about death, ghosts, and it is really rather original with the "scary story" telling.

I highly recommend checking it out if you are a fan of the paranormal or just curious about it - this little documentary might just blow your mind....

Watch with paranormal fans, appetizers and delicate little cocktails to pair.

If you're looking for even more strange stuff, check out this video I took in December 2013. I wanted to record my new little cat, Abigail, tearing up my rug (because she's just so dang cute doing it!) Instead I caught a bunch of super crazy orb-things that could only be seen through my phone camera, and Abigail began to play with them.

Please share your thoughts!


I saw documentary on my FilmRise Paranormal Roku channel. Use the links under Find It. Watch It. on Horror Habit's side bar to locate where else you can find curious little feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment