Thursday, October 17, 2019

13 Nights of Elvira (Television Show, 2014)

October Challenge Day 15

Folks, I have a perfectly good reason for why I suddenly found myself in an RV, in the middle of a trailer park, in San Diego, California.

But that's another story.

What I would like to talk about is when I woke up in this RV on Saturday morning. My weekend morning routine is to turn on some horror schlock while I tool around on some chores - but I was outside my element (and subscription channels). The Roku channel came to my rescue!

I found the brief television show, 13 Nights of Elvira, and it was THE BEST (for anytime but especially when you suddenly find yourself in an RV, in the middle of a trailer park, in San Diego).


I had already seen most of the films shown on this sexy 13 episode show - but it kicked off with Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death (which I had never seen) and I just about fell out of the slightly faulty door of my RV, laughing.

It's as bad as you think and the title is all you need to know. If I went into more detail I would give the entire story away.


I only made it through this film before I headed out of my RV for the afternoon - but it was exactly what I needed to start my day in a strange place. Folks, I didn't even have COFFEE. I took in a big dose of WTAF is this and I was good to go!

Again, I've seen most of these remaining films, but I also - against all wise use of energy ideas - keep the show running while I was gone so that it could welcome me with open arms and a loving bosom when I came back. And it did. It also tucked me into bed at night. Thank you, Elvira!

Check out the first season list for all the episodes - you are sure to find one (if not all) that will delight you to no end.

I watched this series for free on the Roku channel. Use the Find It. Watch It. links on Horror Habit's side bar to locate where else you can find this ABSOLUTE DELIGHT of a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment