Friday, October 31, 2014

A Bucket Of Blood (1959)

Sooooo, according to my records, I've seen this film already.

And yet, I don't remember anything about it? Even though I can't properly review or relay any information about A Bucket Of Blood, everywhere I look I'm seeing this movie title crop up in front of my face.


I felt compelled to share this one with you today, and I would totally love to hear your thoughts on the film!


UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Okay okay okay, I have now seen this film and it's BRILLIANT! Insanely dark humored and so full of evil clever it hurts. I really shouldn't have expected anything less from Roger Corman....

If you're in the mood for some beatnik hilarity or wanna watch some Dick Miller play a painfully unaware guy who just wants to fit in (to a deadly degree and with some shocking results) - then I highly recommend this movie. 

It's short, sweet, to the point, and full of very telling ideas this movie had about the 1950's art community. 

Check it out, you dig?


No comments:

Post a Comment